The best way to take advantage of LinkedIn Learning is to create custom content and then use LinkedIn courses to add to the core topics.
- Search how to change a light bulb on YouTube. … Do it right now, I'll wait. … Okay, well, if you really did do it, … I think you probably got the same results I did, … which is just a whole lot of videos. … But how do we know which one will offer … the best guidance in changing that light bulb? … The point is, there's a lot of content out there … but there's not a lot of good content. … So how do you ensure the content … you are creating or curating is? … First, identify the why you are teaching … what you are teaching. … Have this clarity before moving forward … and then return to it to keep you focused. … To do so, rate learning objectives. … Use this prompt, after this lesson, … the learner will be able to. … And then, share this information with your students … so they can understand the goal … and they can get on board with it. … Second, connect with your learner. … It is important to have the learners feel … that this is not a one-sided experience, … but a dynamic one that depends on their involvement. …
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible