There are many ways to access the LinkedIn Learning content and tools, from individual memberships all the way up to institution-wide access.
- There are a few different ways that we partner with colleges and universities globally. The most common partnership provides LinkedIn Learning access to all current faculty, staff, and students of the institution. However, this is not always the case. Knowing who on campus has access is an important factor in shaping the way you fully utilize the resource. Not just personally, but with your colleagues and your students. The best way to find out is by contacting the master administrator of your account. Your account's master admin works directly with the customer success and higher ed teams over here at LinkedIn. The master admin is also responsible for handling the day-to-day aspects of the resource. They will be your go to for information on the covered users and functionalities of your particular multi-user account. No matter what type of access you have, we hope this course helps you to understand the resources most relevant instructional capabilities and benefits for today's higher ed educators.
- Teaching with elearning
- Empowering students with technology
- Creating content and custom playlists with LinkedIn Learning
- Reviewing use cases for LinkedIn Learning
- Making your content available and accessible