Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video The eraser, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- The last of the tools we'll be looking at…including it's hidden options is the eraser.…It's the finer icon pretty much in the middle…of the screen there, just before the swatches.…Looks a little bit like a gradient,…and it behaves pretty much the way…I'd guess you'd expect it to behave.…If I come in here and start to remove some color,…you can see how that works there, like so. Very easy.…
Just going to zoom out, come down to an area here…where I've been coloring,…and you can see that it is affected by pressure,…and it's also affected by velocity.…If I work quickly, you can see…it gets quite large, quite quickly.…So, it enables me to wipe out big areas very fast,…like so, which is, I guess, what you'd expect it to do.…In terms of options, you can change the size of the eraser,…so I'm just going to long hold on its icon just there.…
You can change the size.…Middle is about the default just there.…You see it turns orange when I reach the default,…but it's opacity where I think it's really, really handy.…If I drop it down to a lower opacity,…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.