Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video What is Line used for?, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Adobe Illustrator Line is a great concept drawing app that can be used in a wide range of applications. Where precision geometry is important to conveying your idea. Such as architecture, product design, and even user interface design. It has a range of sketching tools that's similar to that of it's cousins, Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw, but it is geared more towards drafting.
And it has a range of special tools and assistance, such as curve templates, grids, and stencils to help you produce a cleaner drawing of your idea. You'll see in this course there is a lot of potential for line as a really valuable tool in the ideation process. And it's also great fun to work with.
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.