Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Lynda.com premium subscribers have access to the exercise files for any of the courses in the library where they have them, and line is one of those courses where there really aren't any exercise files to speak of. However, I have included some backgrounds that you can use for skies and whatever, and you'll see in chapter 3, where we cover using a background image. So, there's some sky pictures there. You can use, well hopefully. Set off your drawings just nicely.
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.