Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Shapes, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- In the previous movie,…we took a look at Touch Slide,…the software ruler built into Line.…And in this movie we're going to look…at the shapes and stencils options that we have here.…So I'm just going to tap on the right-hand touch point,…and you see that an ellipse now appears…and I can draw around that ellipse or parts of it,…if I just draw around to the pencil, like so.…Or if come here and double tap on it,…very easy for me too consistent with circle.…
And you see additionally if I drag that around…it lines up to other drawn objects.…So, I can also scale this by pinching outwards,…like I say it's very simple, you can do that,…and like I said earlier, either around all of it…or parts of it if I choose to do so.…And I can also modify the actual shape of it.…So actually I'm going to swap out to the square,…you see that I can cycle through by tapping…on this touch point through the different shapes.…
So I'm just going to hold on the right-hand side…of the shape like so,…it could be any side,…I'm just saying where I'm tapping basically,…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.