Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Photoshop and Illustrator, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- As is the case with the other…mobile sketching and drawing apps from Adobe,…Line is tightly integrated with the Creative Cloud…and the desktop apps Photoshop and Illustrator.…I can send this to Photoshop directly…via Creative Cloud if I go to the Out icon,…that's the first of the icons at the top…on the right hand side, and tap, you'll see that I've got…Send to Photoshop just there, and if I tap,…that will then process that and send it up to Photoshop…as a file that I can work with in that application.…
So we'll just give that a moment to send,…and so there we go, that's gone.…And so let's swap out to Photoshop…and see that file as it's opened in the document.…And so you can see that we've swapped out…to Photoshop and the file is indeed open here.…I want to tell you that it's important…the Creative Cloud desktop app is running…for this to actually happen.…If the app isn't running, then it won't…send the file across in this way.…
As it is running, it's up at the top here on the Macintosh,…you can see that the file has made it across.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.