Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Perspective drawing, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Line is all about precision drawing, and in a way,…it kind of wouldn't be complete without some grids…to use as drawing assistants.…There are a few kinds of grid available to us here in Line.…In this movie, I just want to have a quick look…at the two point perspective grid.…To add a grid to your drawing, you simply tap…the grid icon at the bottom right of the screen…and choose the kind of grid you want.…I'm going to choose two point perspective, just hit like so.…
Then, I'm going to just drag downwards…just to change my viewpoint…and the horizon line moves with me.…I can also change the angle of drawing like so.…If I pinch, I'm able to move the vanishing point there…and create some pretty extreme perspective,…if I choose to do so.…Once I'm happy with the grid the way it is,…I can hit okay and then I can come out and start drawing.…I'm going to engage touch slide by tapping on the icon…at the top of the screen, the double concentric circle.…
That will open and you're probably already noticing…that it is actually moving along with the perspective grid.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.