Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Palm rejection, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Multi-Touch gestures are one of the things…that makes your iPad so interesting to use.…It's able to differentiate between the various…different things that I want to do…inside many applications including Line.…If I just draw here with my finger down the side…of this drawing like so, I can then swipe…with two fingers to undo that.…However, when I'm working with a stylus,…Multi-Touch becomes a little bit more tricky to use.…
Let's say I want to go and draw up…in the top left hand corner with my stylus.…It's quite logical that my hand, unless I want it…to float in the air, which would by un-comfy,…is going to rest on the glass.…My hand comes down, and then I start to draw with the pen,…you can see that all sorts of strange things are happening.…See, now I'm zooming in.…It's crazy stuff going on because it's registering…the touch from my palm first.…So the way I can get around that is to use Palm Rejection.…
If I go up to Pen menu at the top here.…Just tap on that.…Then I can go to Palm Preferences.…And turn on Palm Rejection.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.