Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Other mobile sketching and drawing tools, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- In addition to Line,…Adobe also have two other mobile…sketching and drawing applications.…There's Adobe Sketch,…which is a very, very close relative of Line,…just allowing a more freeform approach.…It's not so much about precision,…but really just about capturing the idea.…I have a title on Lynda.com…that talks all about using Sketch,…so you can find out how to use that particular application.…
It has slightly less in terms of tools here.…It has just these painting tools, like so.…But, you can make your own brushes…with Adobe's own capture app brush,…and that's part of a series of small apps…that have been made to supplement the brushes here,…and so, you can see here I've made this brush.…If just zoom in from somebody's eye, strange enough,…they get a bit creepy, but there you are.…So, it gives an interesting texture;…however, when it's applied over the top of itself.…
So, a very, very close cousin to Line, but that's Sketch.…There's also... Let me just come out of this...…Adobe Illustrator Draw,…which use to be known as the application, Adobe Ideas.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.