Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Other grids, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- In the last movie, we took a look…at the prospective grid as a drawing assistant…for us here in Line.…In this movie, we're going to take a look…at the other grids that are available to us,…such as the isometric grid that was used…to create this drawing.…So I'm just come out of full screen view here…by tapping the double arrow at the top of the screen.…Then I'm going to go back out…to my projects just here…and go into another drawing.…So this impossible drawing was created…using an isometric grid, and more things…I have here besides created in that way.…
So let's add an isometric grid to our drawing.…Again, we tap on the grids icon down at the bottom…of the screen on the right hand side.…I'm going to turn on isometric…from the middle just there.…There are a few different ways I can model this grid.…Essentially, with the isometric grid,…I can only change the grid spacing.…I'm just actually pinching in and out there…to change that value, although I could quite easily,…so I've got that at 70, tap the plus sign…on the side there to bring that up to 72 point.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir26m 57s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.