Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigation, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Although these topics are covered…in the built-in tutorials,…let's have another quick look at the basic navigation…inside of Line.…So, one of the first things I might want to do…is to zoom in on a particular area.…So to do that, it's a matter of reverse pinching,…so splaying your fingers outwards to zoom in…on part of the screen.…Now, I have a device connected to this.…My stylus is connected to Line,…so I need to actually hold down the icon…on the left hand side of the screen,…and then I'm going to just reverse pinch.…
I'm also moving at the same time there,…just to zoom in on this particular area.…So, if I wanted to zoom out,…I would just do that and then pinch like so,…so you just pinch and reverse pinch to zoom in and out.…To undo, so drawing this circle around this shape here,…if I wanted to undo that, again, all the time here now,…I'm going to hold this thing down.…So, hold this and swipe to the left with two fingers,…and you see it gets undone.…Swipe to the right with two fingers and it gets redone.…
So, let me just zoom out again,…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.