Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Line's hidden options, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Line has some hidden options…for the tools we've just covered,…and one that we're going to cover in the next movie.…Let's have a look at what we've got here.…So, if you press and hold…on the tool in the dock at the bottom,…you'll see that some options appear for the pencils here,…allowing you to change the size, and the opacity.…We'll just tap back on the pencil, and that's restored.…That's the same for both pencils,…Size and Opacity just there.…
If I go for the fine liners,…if I go for the first one there,…you can see I can change the size, like so.…So, let's beef this up just a little bit here.…I can change the opacity as well.…If I want to do that.…So now I've added some weight to that.…I'll go around this illustration just here.…I'm just going to choose a slightly different palette.…I'm just going to pop into full-screen mode…for a moment actually, by tapping the double arrow…at the top of the screen.…
Like that.…And then just come around here, so you can see…now I've got a lot more weight to the pen.…So let's just draw out the side there.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir26m 57s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.