- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello there, my name is Tony Harmer. I'm a British illustrator, designer, and author, as well as being a massive fan of Adobe's mobile sketching and drawing apps. This course is about Adobe Illustrator Line, which aims to define precision drawing on a tablet device. In the course, you'll learn about all of the different tools used and how to modify them. You'll learn how to do other things, such as use grids, and add colors, and use other applications to pull certain things in, such as colors.
You'll learn how also you can send your work out to image formats, and how you can share it in different ways, and also how you can push it to Illustrator and Photoshop for use in other projects. So, get ready to start drawing and have some fun in the amazing Adobe Illustrator Line app.
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.