Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Default color themes, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Line comes with a whole bunch of default swatches…for you to use.…And you can tap on one of the…individual swatches in a group…here to access that color.…So if I just use the marker here to color over…part of that and then swap out.…These behave actually like marker pens…or felt pens in the way that the color…is added together like so,…they sort of multiply against one another.…To choose a different color group…then there's the color icon to the…right hand side of the swatches.…
I tap on that and see I've got plenty…of different swatches inside of here…and I just tap on one and then immediately…I have that available to use like so.…So there's plenty in there.…You can manage them quite simply…by tapping on the color icon again.…So let's say that I don't particularly want…one of these groups, the one that's kind of towards…the top of the screen now I'll take that…and swipe to the left over that,…it will tell me what the name of the color theme is…and also give me this small red minus disk…and if I tap on that then the theme is removed.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.