Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Creative Cloud, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- One of the sharing options you have with Line…is to send your drawing out as an image to Creative Cloud.…To do that, I'm just going to go to the first of the icons…at the top on the right hand side.…If I tap on that, then you can see there's an item there…for copy image to Creative Cloud.…If I tap that, that will then send that…up to the Cloud as a png file.…There we are.…That's been sent.…
Now I'm going to swap out to my Creative Cloud application.…I'm just going to leave Line and pop into Creative Cloud.…You'll see that it's already here, grids, drawing one, png.…It's been named after the project…and then the number of the drawing in the project.…There it is.…I can get information about it on the top right hand side…and I can further push it out from here and publish that…to Behance or share in a variety of other ways.…
There you are.…That's how I can send a drawing out to a png file…and store it on Creative Cloud.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.