Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting a stylus, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Connecting a stylus to Line is fairly straightforward. Make sure of course that Bluetooth is turned on on your device because it would need it to connect to the stylus. Then go into a project, either one of your own, or one of the samples provided with Line will do. If I just tap on this drawing, for example, and go into that, then you'll see there is a small pen icon at the top of the screen. You'll need to press the on button on your stylus.
It's usually a button that you can press and hold to turn it on to start it calling out for connected devices. Then tap on the pen at the top of the screen. That should open up a menu and then you can just hold the pen on this disc. They will talk to each other and then they will connect and that's it. Your stylus is connected and ready for use.
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.