Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Color integration, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Creative Cloud subscribers using Adobe's color app…can take advantage of the integration…that's offered between the two applications.…I'm just going to choose an image here…that I'd like to pull some colors from.…So if I get something here that's nice and colorful.…So let's pick through here.…And if I choose this, it's a flower…and you'll see that automatically…it's generating me a color theme.…I can tap on the image there…and then move these small things around…just to change the color harmony, like so.…
Once I'm happy with it…I can tick, like so…and then I'll just call this "flower" just there.…And it's added to my library in color.…And indeed it's now shared with all of my…Creative Cloud applications that can use it…including Line.…So if I just swap back out to that…and I'll tap on My Color button next to the swatches…I can go to Color Themes here, these are the themes…I'm using at the moment,…and I can tap on the small plus to the side there…and choose My Color…and you'll see that this now loads my themes…that are stored on Creative Cloud.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.