Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Bye for now!, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Well, that's about it for now.…I just want to say thank you very much…for joining me on this course.…I hope it's given you all the information…you need to get started being productive…really quickly with this fantastic app.…It is, of course, a very young app.…There's plenty, I'm sure, to be introduced…in the near future.…Make sure that you check back on…the lynda.com online training library…for updates as and when they roll out.…
For now, it's goodbye from me.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.