Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adobe's own hardware, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- Of course it wouldn't be right or proper for me to talk about different kinds of stylus out there without giving a special mention to Adobe's own hardware. For the very first time in the company's history they have started producing hardware in the form of Ink and Slide. A stylus beautifully formed, hydroformed body made by ado.net on behalf of Adobe and it's a really lovely tool to behold. It's more than that, it can store files copy things across, so you've got portability with it and it carries things from your persistent creative profile.
And slide, of course the only digital ruler around on the market at all. An award winning piece of equipment and it's fabulous but only available at the current time in North America. So where I am of course in good old Blighty we can only get our hands on it if we pop on over the States and pick one up. But there you are. That's Adobe's own hardware, Ink and Slide, purpose built to work with these applications especially line in the case of slide and truly marvelous to behold.
Fantastic bits okay.
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir26m 57s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.