Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Add, remove, and organize drawings, part of Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Illustrator Line.
- In this movie, we're going to take a look at…how we can add, remove, and organize…the drawing we have in (align) project.…We have a range of four icons…at the top of the Project View.…We'll deal with those from the left to right.…The very first icon is the publish icon.…If I just tap that,…you'll see this starts the process of publishing to behance.…I'm just going to tap the X at the top there…to dismiss that.…It's something we'll take a look at later on.…
To the right of that, we have the add icon.…That allows us to add a drawing.…If I tap on that now,…then a new drawing is added to the project.…Every new project you create…will have five drawings in it by default,…but of course, you can have as many…or as few as you need.…You would think that I can now tap on the trash can…and it would delete that particular sketch.…In this mode, if I do that,…if I just tap there now,…you'll see that it's actually inviting me…to delete the project.…
I'm just going to tap well away from that,…because that isn't something I want to do at this moment.…
- Choosing a stylus
- Adding, deleting, and organizing drawings
- Navigating around Line
- Using the pencils, fine liners, and markers
- Working with shapes
- Drawing with color
- Sharing your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Prowith Veejay Gahir27m 1s Appropriate for all
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Additional Hardware
2. Getting Started
3. Drawing and Drawing Tools
5. Line and Other Applications
6. Wrapping Up
Bye for now!33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.