Lightroom Essential Training (2007)
Photoshop Lightroom is a powerful new photographic workflow application designed to help photographers expand their creative potential. Photoshop Lightroom Essential Training is all about using this revolutionary new tool to its full potential. One of the main challenges of photography is dealing with the sheer volume of images that result from each shoot. In Photoshop Lightroom Essential Training , instructor and professional photographer Chris Orwig explains how browsing, organizing, and adjusting images in Photoshop Lightroom dynamically improves photo management, processing, and presentation. The training empowers photographers to establish a more effective and creative workflow so they can focus on what it's all about--the photo! Exercise files (full resolution raw files) accompany the tutorials.
- Understanding the core features and workflows of Photoshop Lightroom
- Organizing, rating, filtering, and managing a robust image database
- Processing raw images
- Using essential time-saving shortcuts
- Using Lightroom and Photoshop effectively
- Designing slideshow presentations
- Printing and layout techniques
- Creating and publishing effective web galleries
- Streamlining the photographic workflow
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
There are currently no FAQs about Lightroom Essential Training (2007).
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,607,809 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)927,163 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)1,931,120 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Foundations of Photography: Composition3,516,392 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views