Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video The magic of CC Libraries, part of Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies.
- The Libraries panel in Photoshop,…it's also found in Illustrator, InDesign,…and other Adobe applications, is a portal…which can communicate valuable information…between applications.…So fonts, brushes, shapes,…and colors.…But I want to show you a really fun and interactive way…of generating content that will just magically appear…in Photoshop, and to do that, I'm going to use…an application called Adobe Capture.…Adobe Capture is primarily used on the phone,…because that's the camera so many of us use,…especially in a modern photographic workflow,…but I'm going to show it to you on the iPad here,…because we have a little bit bigger screen.…
As with any of the applications,…once I sign in, I'll get access to any of my files…and my content, and I can also capture content,…and the whole idea with Capture…is that we can extract colors and shapes…and even brushes from anything we point the camera at.…So let me just show you how this works,…here's some colors that I have now,…and if I were to hit plus, I'd get…a very exciting color harmony of the keyboard here.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshopwith Bryan O'Neil Hughes1h 39m Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 49s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.