Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video In-depth workflow in Lightroom, part of Lightroom: Mastering Adjustments and Editing.
- [Instructor] Alright, … back in the modern version of Lightroom here. … Slightly different interface, same controls. … Let's continue a little further. … The controls that we have are very, very similar. … Uses the same engine, you can do the same stuff here. … So whether I'm taking this a little but further … with a Vignette, additive Grain, … the ability to sharpen. … Anytime you're sharpening … you want to move into at least 100 percent. … Noise Reduction, … all of those controls that we've been using … in Lightroom Classic are available here. … Some of them work slightly differently. … you'll notice that slight shift there. … That's all happening automatically. … The same profiles are associated with the image, … and we're able to remove barrel distortion, … vignetting, and chromatic adoration, … but that's all happening behind the scenes. … You don't need to worry about all the specifics. … If you do want to get to more information, … we can see, ope, that was taken off my iPhone 7, …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.