Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with video, part of Up and Running with Lightroom 4.
- View Offline
These days everyone is shooting video,…not just with video cameras but with still cameras, too.…Everything from high end DSLRs to point-and-shoots, to camera phones.…So you'll be happy to know that there's a lot you can do with your video clips…here in Lightroom 4.…For one thing, I can import off my memory card, video clips that I've taken …with my still camera right along with my still photos like the two JPEGs here.…Right next to those, I have this .MOV video clip here in my Lightroom library.…If I want to see what's in that video clip, I can just hover over the clip …and move back and forth.…
If I want to see the clip larger, I'll select it by clicking in that frame and…then I'll go down to the Loupe View icon at the bottom of the Library and click.…I can allocate more room to the video clip by going over to the far left and…clicking in this bar to collapse the left hand panel.…In Loupe View, I have a controller.…I can click the Play button on the controller and that will allow me to view …
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos