Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Workflow demo: Putting these techinques to work, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Okay, so we've covered a lot of ground…from Lightroom's Library module…to the Develop module to Photoshop,…moving over into mobile apps and sharing our work,…we've really looked at a lot of different things.…I thought it would be nice to take one file…and just sort of quickly work through…a lot of the things that we learned.…We've edited a lot of these already,…let's go ahead and work with this image of the turtle.…It's a non raw file, but that doesn't matter here…in Lightroom, I can work with non raw files…just the same way I can with raw files.…First thing I'm thinking about is…how I might want to rank or flag it.…
I could flag it in here, I could change the star ranking.…As long as it's part of a synced collection,…which it is, it'll be available to me across other devices…and on the web.…If I have any quick adjustments I want to make,…I could do those here, but I could also move into…the Develop module and apply any of my presets.…I'm going to see those by just rolling over them,…and they're often a great place to get started,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.