Want to speed up your Lightroom Classic CC workflow? Discover tips and tricks that can help you approach common tasks—from importing to processing your photos—more efficiently.
- [Chris] Hi, I'm Chris and my goal for this course is to help you work faster in Lightroom. And to do that I'm going to share with you some tips and tricks relating to how we import our photographs. I'll highlight some essential preferences. We'll talk about viewing our images, customizing the interface, quickly choosing modules or panels. We'll look at how we can better batch process our photographs, reset sliders, export our images and more. So if you are ready to learn how you can work faster in Lightroom, well, let's begin.
- Importing with Develop presets
- Customizing the interface
- Choosing modules and panels
- Processing your photos
- Batch processing multiple images
- Tips for enhancing your workflow
- Creating folders and collections
- Cleaning up and exporting presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
1. Import and More
2. Preferences, Viewing, and Navigation
3. Processing Your Photos
4. Workflow Tips
5. Advanced Essentials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.