Do you want to go more in depth when creating your time-lapse in LRTimelapse? LRTimelapse offers advanced options that let you adjust your time-lapse images even further. How do you reduce flicker? In this video, Richard Harrington walks you through how to reduce the flicker in your time-lapse in LRTimelapse.
- [Instructor] Let's explore a newer edition to LRTimelapse.…It's called the Visual Workflow.…The Visual Workflow is really a Swiss army knife…and it's going to work great…for just about any raw sequence.…It will work holy grail files if you need it.…those types of long-term transitions,…as well as more traditional timelapse shooting.…You need to be shooting raw.…Otherwise, it's not going to handle things properly…if you throw it things like JPEGs, TIFF, or PNGs…and that's because it can't really read the EXIF data…that gives it information about the file.…
So easy enough.…Let's go ahead and load some images here into LRTimelapse.…I'm going to go to my downloads folder…where I've got my exercise files…and I'll go to folder five…and I'm going to choose the one here called 5A Flicker.…It's just a short sequence that has some flicker in it…and one of the advantages of the Visual Workflow…is that we can actually remove flicker…which we'll do in a little bit.…As this loads in, you see all of the preview data is loaded…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.