Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Lightroom: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] In order to get the most out of this course, I'd recommend that you have a basic understanding of how Lightroom works, how to get around the library and ideally you'll have spent a little bit of time in the develop module. The other thing that I think is really important is that if you do want to use the mobile component, just know that that only requires a log in, it only requires a sign in. It's a free app and it works across devices. The only part that might differ is the ability to capture raw files and that's limited to just newer devices. But my hope is that you'll be able to enjoy this course whatever equipment you're on and remember that the mobile devices definitely play a role in your Lightroom experience.
I want you to think of that beyond just a conduit to your files but as another editing environment.
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom and Photoshop: Workflow Strategieswith Bryan O'Neil Hughes2h 23m Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.