Fix problem photos fast—and learn Classic Lightroom in the process—with this collection of quick fixes.
- Hi, my names Rich Harrington. And welcome to this course where we'll be exploring how to make quick fixes using Lightroom. The goal of this class is to really help you get things done quickly. As such, I've taken some of the questions I hear most often when it comes to fixing pictures, and I'm going to show you the easiest fastest way to get results. This means that I'm not going to really dabble on theory, but rather just get right to how to get it done. In each case I'm going to show you at least two example images. So, we'll explore the problem and go a little bit slower as I walk you through which tools are going to be needed.
Then the second time through, we'll put all of the techniques into action, and I'll show you how quick everything can be. Now, the goal here is that you really get up and running right away. Whether you're an experienced user with Lightroom or relatively new, you should be able to start getting results. What I wanted to really do here is help you learn how to get things done in the least amount of time possible while still generating professional results. Now, there's always more than one way of doing things. I'm just going to share with you my techniques that are designed to be fast and relatively easy to accomplish.
As long as you've used Lightroom a bit, you should be able to jump right in. Now, this course is designed to be watched in any order that you'd like. So, feel free to jump right to the section that's going to help you with your challenges. So, if you're interested in working with people, or you're dealing with exposure problems, you can start right there. This class is designed to give you the solution you need very, very, quickly. So, in the future, feel free to come back and skim the table of contents, or take a look for something that you need for a problem that you're facing.
- Sizing an image
- Fixing exposure problems
- Fixing an image that is too bright or too dark
- White balancing a photo
- Changing the color of an object
- Fixing red eye and dark circles
- Controlling focus, perspective, and backgrounds
- Blurring backgrounds