Discover how to most effectively import, view, and capture photographs with the Adobe Lightroom mobile app.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Chris Orwig. And welcome to Leaning Lightroom Mobile, the series where we cut to the chase and focus on the most important things that you need to know. In this installment of the series, we'll focus in on three main objectives. Here, we'll look at how we can import, view and capture our photographs more effectively. So with that in mind, let's begin.
- Importing your photos
- Showing or hiding extra information with a two-finger tap
- Creating new collections and importing from the camera roll
- Creating a workflow
- Capturing photos and putting them into a collection
- Shooting directly into a collection
- Shooting in RAW
- Using automatic, professional, or HDR