Pro photographer Chris Orwig cover the latest additions to Lightroom 1.1 and 1.2.
- Understanding the Lightroom interface
- Defining, importing, and sharing database catalogs
- Working with metadata
- Removing red-eye
- Using the Crop Overlay tool
- Converting to black and white
- Exploring the Slideshow, Develop, and Library modules
Skill Level Intermediate
Lightroom 1.3 for Digital Photographerswith Colin Smith7h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Up to Speed with the New Interface and Preferences
Importing preferences4m 18s
2. Working with the Database Catalogs
3. New Features in the Library Module
4. New Features in the Develop Module
5. Lightroom Tips and Tricks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.