Learn the best practices for a modern photo workflow featuring Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC, from capture and management to enhancement and output.
- Hi I'm Bryan O'Neil Hughes from Adobe and I'm thrilled to welcome you to Modern Photography Workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop CC. Photography has changed a lot over the years and we're gonna cover all sorts of changes. From capture to all the incredible things that we can do in Lightroom, both in the library and in the develop module. We're gonna move over to Photoshop and do the things we could only do in Photoshop, retouching, distortion, all sorts of Photoshop magic. All the while we're gonna talk about keeping our files in Lightroom so that we can get to them wherever we are, whether that's on the web where we can see them and even edit them or on mobile devices where we continue to see our files, edit them and share them.
So you'll walk away from this course with an understanding of what a modern photography workflow is and how to get to your images and be creative wherever you are.
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.