Learn about the latest features in Lightroom CC as soon as they are released. New movies added with every major update!
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Chris and welcome to Lightroom 6 new features. In this course, we'll cover new features, like how we can work with face recognition, and how we can add face tags to our photographs, and then how we can use those in order to filter and find different images. We'll also explore how we can work with Photo Merge. Here we'll look at how we can build a panoramic photograph, or how we can craft an HDR image from right inside of Lightroom. We'll cover other topics, like how we can further customize our adjustments in the develop module when we're working with tools like the graduated filter, or the radial adjustment tool.
We'll be covering all of these new features and more, so thanks for joining me. Let's begin.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.