Create and apply presets to save time and automate repetitive tasks at key points in your Lightroom workflow.
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Using Presets in Lightroom. A course designed to supercharge your productivity and your creativity in Lightroom. We'll start with a close look at the most popular kind of Lightroom presets, Develop presets. I'll show you how to create, install, organize and apply Develop presets. And if you have access to the exercise files for this course I'm happy to share with you my own collection of useful Develop presets. Then we'll turn to another kind of preset.
Those that you can apply as you're importing photos into Lightroom. Including presets for adding your copyright, naming your files and importing. And we'll finish up with a look at export presets. Including presets for watermarking photos with your logo. And for quickly saving copies of your photos from Lightroom. So there's lots of exciting new material in this course. Let's jump in and get started Using Presets in Lightroom.
- What is a Develop preset?
- Installing Develop presets made by others
- Building your own Develop presets
- Applying and layering Develop presets
- Making copyright and contact metadata presets
- Building import presets
- Making file-naming presets
- Creating text watermarks
- Making export presets