Explore Lightroom 5's features for emailing photos and sharing them on social media networks like Facebook and Flickr.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Sharing Photos Online with Lightroom 5. As a Lightroom user, you know what a great program Lightroom is for managing and processing your photos. This course takes your Lightroom skills a step further with a deep dive into how to get your photos out of Lightroom and share them online. We'll start with a detailed look at exporting photos from Lightroom. I'll show you how to incorporate a Photoshop action into your Lightroom export settings, to batch process multiple photos upon export from Lightroom. Then we'll dig into Publish Services.
A great feature that can save you lots of time outputting photos directly from Lightroom to Facebook, Flickr, Adobe Behance and even to a hard drive. And I'll show you how to add additional publish services to Lightroom, like one that you can use to export directly to Google+. We'll finish up with a close look at how to send photos directly from Lightroom by e-mail with whatever e-mail service you normally use. I'm really excited to share these time saving techniques with you so let's get started Sharing Photos Online with Lightroom 5.
- Exporting photos for the web
- Choosing export settings
- Creating a Photoshop action to export Lightroom photos
- Setting up a Lightroom-to-Facebook publish service
- Exchanging Facebook comments via Lightroom
- Working with collections in a publish service
- Publishing photos to Flickr, Google+, and Behance
- Exporting to a hard drive
- Emailing photos