Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Video, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] There are so many different things…I could show you in Photoshop but I really…want to keep it within the workflow of what…we're doing here on Lightroom.…And the last one I want to talk about is video.…We've done all these magical things in the develop…module, wouldn't it be amazing…if you could do them to video.…Now, you may have noticed, that there is a video…over here on, you certainly have some videos of your own.…I know, we all do.…We all have camera's that record great video and stills…and I can play that back in here and it's cataloged here.…When it comes to editing video, that's a different story.…And I think we've all been trained to think…that's very, very difficult.…
Well, this is one of those unusual situations where…moving over to Photoshop is actually…going to make the workflow easier than ever.…So, what you want to do in this particular case,…is not launch the video file from Photoshop…but launch Photoshop on its own.…And once we're in Photoshop, what we're going to do is,…we're going to open the video file from the File menu.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.