Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Video, Camera Raw, and focus blending, part of Lightroom and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- A big part of modern photography,…isn't just photography, it's video.…Your DSLR, your point-and-shoot, and even your phone…can capture really beautiful video.…And if you notice, the video files…have no problem importing into Lightroom,…and you can even preview them there.…But you can't do too much with them.…While there's all sorts of really powerful…video editing programs,…but it turns out Photoshop is one of the best ways…to edit video.…It's its actually really, really easy to do.…So, we can't send a file over to Photoshop…really easily from here, so the best way to do it…is to target that file from Photoshop.…
So in Photoshop, I'm just going to navigate to my file.…i've got a folder within the exercise files,…but any video file will work.…And you'll have no problem opening that,…and when you open a video file in Photoshop,…you'll see a really friendly timeline,…which allows you to scrub through the video…and play it on preview it.…Okay, so here's our video file in Photoshop,…and I can scrub the play head,…and see that I've got video right here in Photoshop.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 49s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.