Now that you've got the basic workflow down with LRTimelapse, you can explore a couple of other options inside the workflow. These other options handle tough situations that can lead to things like flickering. Richard Harrington demonstrates how to handle those tough situations like flicker, as well as extensive time changes in LRTimelapse.
- [Instructor] Now, the Visual Deflicker option…is much more advanced than the basic Flicker Removal.…Now, you do see Deflicker here,…over in the Basic Workflow.…This option is not as robust.…So, we can actually, really take advantage here,…and get better results,…over here, in the Visual Workflow.…So, I'm going to choose the Visual Deflicker to bring this up.…And, you see that we get a handful of options here.…Now, this is going to allows us to easily smooth things,…more or less.…
Now, what we're looking at here,…is the ability to refine this.…And, you can actually do this a few different areas.…Let's increase the smoothing, here.…I'm going to go pretty aggressive,…'cause this has got a lot of flicker.…And, I'll choose apply.…Now, you'll see that it creates spikes…in the opposite direction of the current spikes.…Now, when you play this,…you'll see that it's still flickering.…That's because we haven't actually rendered these again.…
So, there's that Visual Deflicker.…We've applied it,…so, now I'll click Save.…That writes it back in.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.