Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Lightroom CC.
- [Instructor] Working along with the movies in this course is a great way to learn. You can use your own photos or the exercise files for this course. If you download the exercise files, put them on your desktop and unzip them. Then at them to Lightroom CC on your computer like this. Go to the top left of Adobe Lightroom CC which is open and currently doesn't have any photos in it on my computer. And there you'll find the add photos button. Click the add photos button to open a window in your Mac Finder or Windows Explorer.
There, navigate to the exercise files folder and if you're on a Mac, click review for import. If you're on Windows, click choose folder. That opens this import window in Lightroom CC where you'll see thumbnail-sized previews of all the exercise files with a blue check mark on each one which means it's selected for importing to Lightroom CC. All you have to do is click the blue add photos button at the top right and you're done. The import window closes and you'll see all the exercise files here in the Lightroom CC photo grid and you're ready to get to work.
- Adding photos from your computer or phone
- Working with the editing controls
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Removing objects
- Getting great looks with presets
- Adding lighting effects
- Controlling colors
- Copying edits to other photos
- Organizing and sharing your photos
Skill Level Beginner
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 11s
1. Getting Started
2. Improving Your Photos
3. Editing Part of a Photo
4. Creative Photo Editing
5. Organizing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.