Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 New Features.
- If you are a Premium member to lynda.com Online Training Library, you have access to the Exercise Files. Once you've downloaded those, you can double click that folder to open it up. Here you'll encounter that the Exercise Files are organized into the different folders based on the chapters in this course. And inside of that you'll find some sub-folders for the images that we'll be working on in that chapter. What you'll want to do is import all of these images into Lightroom so that you can work along. Now if you don't have access to the Exercise Files, no big deal, you can always just follow along, or of course, you could also work on your own images.
All right, let's begin.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new localized masking, color masking on a landscape, luminance masking on a landscape, and localized masking.
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
6. Develop Module: Selective Adjustments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.