Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member to the Lynda.com online train library, you have access to the exercise files for this course. Once you've download these exercise files, go ahead and locate the folder ad double click it to open it up. You will discover that our photographs and video files are organized into different sub folders. What you'll want to do is import this entire folder into lightroom. So that you can start to begin to work with these images and video files. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files. No big deal you can always simply follow along, or of course you can always work on your own photographs as well. Alright, let's begin.
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos