Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the challenges, part of Creating Black-and-White Landscape Photos with Lightroom.
- View Offline
- This course includes a series of videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you hands-on opportunities to practice and master what you've just learned. Usually I'll start a Challenge by describing the core activities that you'll be addressing in the Challenge. If the Challenge involves using a sample file, which they almost always do, I'll tell you where to find them and I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it should probably take you to complete this. When you've completed a Challenge, make sure you click on the matching Solution for that Challenge and I'll show you one of my Solutions for it, and gives you some tips and tricks along the way.
For example in Chapter two, here's one of the Challenge files, and then in the next video I show you a Solution to that particular Challenge. So I think you'll really enjoy these and learn a lot. I hope you have fun doing them.
- Understanding channels
- Measuring and adjusting brightness, contrast, highlights, and shadows
- Working in the Develop module
- Fine-tuning contrast with tone-based adjustments
- Adjusting color
- Making mask-based adjustments
- Sharpening, sharing, and printing