Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Photoshop Mix for detailed edits, part of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- In a modern photographic workflow,…creativity doesn't necessarily happen behind a desk.…As we saw with Lightroom Mobile,…you can get to and edit your files wherever you are.…While, let's take a look at what that looks like…with compositing or creative image editing.…There's an application called Photoshop Mix,…which, like Lightroom Mobile runs on…your iOS phone or your Android phone.…Also runs on the tablet,…we're looking at it in Ipad here.…And one of the best things about this is…we can access our files from wherever they are.…
We can get to these creative cloud files,…but we can also get to our Lightroom files.…So, those are right here.…And if you recall the example that I showed you before…of compositing from Photoshop.…Let's take a look at that in Photoshop Mix,…because this is really the application's strong suit.…It's designed not only to be powerful,…but to be really friendly as well.…So I'm going to open this image,…that we used as our foreground.…And here it is in Mix and you can see…that the tools that I have here…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.