Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Photoshop Fix, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Okay, so we looked at what we can do with…compositing using Photoshop Mix.…Let's take a look at a brand new…application called Photoshop Fix.…Now this one, as of right now, only runs on iOS,…but it does run on both the iPad and the phone,…and it's pretty feature rich.…Like Mix, it brings powerful technology…from Photoshop onto the tablet.…In this case it's devoted to retouching.…Really similar interface.…Like Mix, I could come in here,…and I could target either my Creative Cloud files,…or my Lightroom collection.…
Now, let's do a kind of tricky example,…and let's take this image that we have here…that has flattened text on it already.…This is a pretty common workflow.…You have an image that has some text on it,…or has some artifact on it, and you want to remove it.…Well, normally you'd need to go over to Photoshop for that,…but let's give it a try here,…because we've got some really powerful…retouching tools from Photoshop.…I'm going to use Spot Healing,…and I'm just going to scribble all over this text here.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.