Once you’ve completed the basic edits, you can use the specialized Luminar tools to fine tune the portraits. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how.
- [Instructor] If you find yourself craving…more editing tools for your photos workflow,…I have good news for you,…they are called editing extensions,…and they are third-party apps…that allow you to use their tools…and integrate them into the Photos workflow.…I'm gonna show you how that works right now.…We're gonna go to Edit mode.…I hit the Return key.…Instead of working with these tools,…I'm gonna come up to the three dots right here.…These are the editing extensions…that I've loaded into my system,…so they're available to me right here.…
I'm gonna click on Luminar 2018.…So Photos will hand off that image…and you see the black and white…because I was working on that before in a different shot…and it held onto that, but don't worry,…because this is a non-destructive workflow.…Let me show you what I mean.…Let's turn on those presets.…I've got a whole bunch of them.…Look at all these presets sets, right here.…I'm in Stunning Portraits right now.…And let's say that I want to go with Color Intensify,…or Fashion Punch Bold.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.