Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Lightroom Mobile for sorting and editing, part of Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies.
- So, we looked at getting…to your Lightroom files from anywhere.…I want to show you another workflow for getting…to other files whether they're files from Photoshop…or just about anywhere else.…Let's use this example of the file that we've made…in Photoshop and let's say that we want to save this…as MadeInPhotoshop.tiff to Creative Cloud.…I'm putting it in the Modern Photography…from Photoshop folder that I've created,…and I save that.…And what we'll do next is we'll go over…to the Creative Cloud app.…Now, much like Lightroom Mobile,…Creative Cloud is an application that's available…for various platforms and devices.…
And so, if I come in here, I can see that…as long as I'm signed in, I have access to all…of my Lightroom files, right here in the Creative Cloud app.…I can see them just the same, I can open them,…I can do whatever I like with them.…So, in addition to our Lightroom files…which we can get to in the Creative Cloud app,…we can also switch to our other files.…And we'll see a folder, Modern Photography from Photoshop,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshopwith Bryan O'Neil Hughes1h 39m Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 49s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.