Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Guided Upright in subtle and extreme situations, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- [Voiceover] In this movie, we will continue…our conversation about how we can work with…this new feature which is called guided upright.…And here what I wanna do is take a look at…two examples which are subtle and then two…which are extreme, so that we can really…start to begin to understand how we can…use this feature in our day-to-day workflow.…All right, we'll start off with this photograph here,…which is this little shop in Costa Rica…that I was at a couple of days ago.…What I wanna do with this image is I wanna…make a correction, but it's pretty simple.…I think this line is level here, but this one,…can you see how it's sort of bending in a little bit?…So again, we'll start off by going to…lens corrections, and enable the profile corrections.…
Now, you don't have to do this, but it is recommended.…Next step is we go down to Transform,…and we'll click on the icon to select our…guided upright tool.…Now what do you do when you have an area which is good,…like this area, well just drag a straight line…over that and just say, "hey, this thing's straight,…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.