Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Dehaze in a worklfow, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 New Features.
- Now that we've been introduced to what Dehaze is,…let's take a look at how we can…integrate it into a workflow.…We'll be working with this photograph…that I captured from a helicopter,…and what we're gonna do with this image…is start off here in the basic panel.…In the basic panel, we wanna begin by dialing…in our color temperature here.…I'm gonna drag this to the left just because…I wanna go for cooler color temperature.…And before you get to Dehaze, it's really essential…that you fine tune the color…because Dehaze can modify your color…in sometimes interesting and helpful…and other times kind of wacky ways.…
So you wanna dial in your color.…Next I'm gonna add a little bit of contrast,…bring down some of those highlights…so I have more detail up here in the sky.…And I'll bring up some of the shadows…and add some clarity here as well,…All right, well stage one, basic workflow, nothing new here.…Stage two is gonna be to go to Dehaze…and then after that, we'll work on our details.…And then we'll finish the project off.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new localized masking, color masking on a landscape, luminance masking on a landscape, and localized masking.
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
6. Develop Module: Selective Adjustments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.