Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Dehaze to add emphasis, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- The Dehaze control can be used to fix problems,…but it also can be used to add some emphasis…to your photographs. We're gonna look at a couple of…quick examples of doing just that.…I'll start off with this picture here, of this surfer.…You can see that I have a really slow shutter speed,…so there's a lot of motion blur.…And all that I'm gonna do with this image,…is just bring up this Dehaze value,…and in doing that you can start to see how it's just…bringing out these nice, vibrant, rich colors,…and it's helping the image to have a bit more snap.…You can see here's our before, and then here's the after.…
Now when you're working with Dehaze,…you do wanna be careful that you aren't creating any other…color issues or problems. If you notice some color issues,…just bring this value back til you see those disappear.…In this case, you can see how just adding that extra snap.…I should also point out that if you're working…with RAW files, you'll be able to increase your amount…even further than if you're working with a JPEG,…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.